[Zope-PTK] More bugs ...

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
15 Mar 2001 19:43:01 -0700

Just wanna check on these before I start pestering the tracker :)

First: Metadata -> Subject property
This thing seems to randomly, though frequently, modify itsself whenever
you change somehting on the object. it turns a multiword subject into a
subject per word.

For example: "Site Help" becomes entries of "Site" and "Help".. This
completely breaks the usefulness of CMF Topics. :(

Second: ...  Ummm i forgot the second one.  I'll probably hit it after
dinner ... IIRc, it had something to do with the XHTML closing tag
problem talked about on the zope list ... i fixed it, and wil have to do
a diff to remeber what it is ...

Bill