[Zope-PTK] Different permissions for different products (fwd)

Sigve Tjora sigve@tjora.no
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:02:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I have written a couple of CMF-products. Basicly I just copied document.py
or newsitem.py from the CMFDefault directory to my own product directory.
Then rename the files to what ever you want, replace each occurence of the
name in the py files with your name and alter the code to fit your needs.
You probably want to make some gui-files in the contents skin-directory
to, or perhaps make a my-contents skindirectory and change the skins in
the portal_skins tool. The document.py or newsitem.py are not that
complex, most of the "magic" is done other places that you (hopefully)
wont have to change.

Remember you must have an __init__.py file in your productsdirectory to
initialize your products. Copy the one from CMFDefault, and change
whatever that you need to change, and cut out what isn't needed.

Well, this has worked for me. In my opinion it is the easiest to do in
lack of documentation...

mvh Sigve