[Zope-PTK] Renaming zope-ptk to zope-cmf? - Friday

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:39:14 -0500 (EST)

We're aiming for friday (mar 23) to switchover the mailling list to
"zope-cmf" instead of "zope-ptk".  All your memberships will automatically
be moved, and we'll be maintaining forwarding from the old list address to
the new one, for at least a little while.  Hopefully, the only disruption
will be adjustments to foldering rules, to accommodate the name change...
--
Ken
klm@digicool.com