[Zope-CMF] Should DefaultWorkflow be in CMFCore?

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@pgs.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:34:47 +0200

Shane, Tres,

Would you mind to explain a little about the design of the WorkflowTool.
Especially the innards of the methods in workflowCore are black magic to
me.

I wonder if DefaultWorklfow, and maybe also workflowTool should reside
in CMFDefault. This because they are only relevant for the Default
implementation, and need changing for nearly every possible
implementation of CMF. I found that it was easiest not to subclass
DefaultWorkflow but copy it and change it to include the new roles I
created and the transitions I wanted.

But maybe I do not completely understand how the code provide is ment to
be used....
--
Lucas Hofman
PGS Seres                                       work: +47 67514059