[Zope-CMF] Proposed default workflow policy change

Jason Wehmhoener webmaster@saturn.deanza.fhda.edu
Tue, 1 May 2001 11:28:48 -0700

I completely disagree.  I'm using Zope for our intranet, and we need the
security that the default workflow provides.  Zope CMF's default workflow
was a major selling point that attracted me to it.  Unfortunately, there are
some bugs.  You can see all content regardless of review_state as an
anonymous user.  Just click "Go" with an empty search.  I'm hoping this one
gets fixed before someone notices!

By the way, Zope CMF is probably one of the most useful pieces of software I
have ever used.  I developed our intranet in just a few weeks in my
(minimal) spare time.  Truly amazing!

> So I propose that objects in the "pending" state be made accessible
> immediately.  Pending items wouldn't show up in catalog searches unless
> requested on the advanced search form.

Thanks,