[Zope-CMF] Proposed default workflow policy change

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 14:46:36 -0400

Why not add another workflow (maybe, community_workflow) that implements the
new way, and put that in the distribution?  Looking at the tool's "workflow"
and "contents" tabs, it appears that the user could then either type
'community_workflow' into the (Default) property, or directly enter it into
the content types they want to follow the alternate scheme.

p.s. shouldn't those fields in the "workflow" page be selections, limited to
the defined workflows?