[Zope-CMF] Making member like guest.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@hal-pc.org
Thu, 03 May 2001 09:36:45 -0500

marc lindahl wrote:

> > work.  It is also a total mystery to me as to how the blue bar gets drawn on
> > the
> > default Add Contents screen.  There doesn't appear to be any definition for a
> > bar or
> > color definition, it's magic, right?
> >

> Check out  stylesheet_properties, in generic skin.

Ahh, finally figured it out and figured out what the heck them <div class=
doohickeys do. What was throwing me was that I was looking for the same color number
in guest_actions to change and therefore didn't see the default blue color because
the guest_actions box is actually gray not blue. Dogbowl site sure loads slow this
AM. -- IV