[Zope-CMF] RE: [ZWeb] new.zope.org

Norman Khine khine@bmpublications.co.uk
Thu, 3 May 2001 16:47:48 +0100

This sounds great -- would an aquarium with the nth number of fishbowls in
any way be able to interchange information, so basically having a number of
CMF's instances on different locations, but all part of this aquarium. Or
does an aquarium still has to reside either in a cluster or on the same
server?

Or have I missed the point somewher, yet again ;^)

The new.zope.org looks great -- BIG BOLD & CLEAR

Regards

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-web-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-web-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of ethan mindlace fremen
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 10:02 PM
To: zope-web@zope.org
Subject: Re: [ZWeb] new.zope.org

--On Wednesday, May 02, 2001 13:01:57 -0700 Andy McKay
<andym@ActiveState.com> wrote:

> Ah, nothing worse than a ton of opinions. Its great you are asking for
> input though, thanks.
>
> Maybe a small group for testing would help at each stage and or a tracker
> for that?

yes, there will be something along these lines.  Mostly I think that top
level sections might need a bit of explanation. OTOH, there will be only 5,
so hopefully it won't be too hard to "try them out" so to speak.

I'm sure people will be curious about the "Aquarium" top level, for example.

(hint: an aquarium has many fish bowls)

--
ethan mindlace fremen
zopatista community liason