[Zope-CMF] Problems importing CMF Site

Rolander, Dan Dan.Rolander@marriott.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 14:49:43 -0400

Hi,

I've exported and imported my site across different Windows servers without
any problem before, but now I'm trying to import a site into a Linux based
server running the latest CVS version of CMF and Zope 2.3.2, which I
exported from a Windows NT server running CMF 1.0 and Zope 2.3.1. The
problem is that the Filesystem Directory View objects in portal_skins do not
have any files in them. What could cause this and what do I need to do to
fix it? Also, what is the impact of importing a site that uses custom
Filesystem Directory Views such as CMFOptions without having that product
installed yet on the target server?

Thanks,
Dan