[Zope-CMF] [ANN] CMFLDAP product released

Jens Vagelpohl jens@dataflake.org
Thu, 03 May 2001 23:36:57 -0400

ben,

the big stumbling block is probably compiling the python-ldap module on
windoze since CMFLDAP is just a python product and thereby platform
independent.

i'm afraid i can't help on that one, i don't use windoze and i don't know
how to build python-ldap on it.

jens