[Zope-CMF] CMFComplexDocument

Rolander, Dan Dan.Rolander@marriott.com
Mon, 7 May 2001 16:13:59 -0400

Okay, I got it to work. I finally figured out that I had to copy
ZipFolder/zipfile152.py to zipfile.py. In testing CMFComplexDocument, I've
found that it works fine for small documents, but on a 1.3 MB file with ~130
image files I always get this error when trying to upload:

Error Type: zlib.error
Error Value: Error -5 while decompressing []

Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks,
Dan