[Zope-CMF] Discussable disappeared.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@hal-pc.org
Mon, 07 May 2001 22:09:51 -0500

Well, I had discussion working on http://www.linuxmednews.com/LMNProjects but
'Reply' disappeared from the actions box and no id can get permission to Reply even
though LMNReview types are discussable. I looked at actions_box and found this code:

    <dtml-let review_state="portal_workflow.getInfoFor(this(),
                            'review_state', '')">
    <dtml-if review_state>
    </dtml-if>
    </dtml-let>

    <dtml-in object_actions mapping>
    </dtml-in>
</dtml-if>

I also checked out object_actions, and action_box.dtml, but it didn't shed light on
how object_actions gets set and why it isn't allowing replies.  'Discussable' is
definitely turned on in my portal type.  This was previously working, but simply
disappeared. Reply to in security is enabled for everyone. Hmm...

-- IV