[Zope-CMF] how to distribute CMF components?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 13:02:29 -0400

Something that could get quickly out of control is all these skins
DirectoryView folder, having to glom them onto your skin layers list.

Maybe something like a 'products' skins folder that contained all the
filedirectoryview's?  Would they be found?  Maybe using a TransparentFolder
or CascadingFolder?