[Zope-CMF] explainCatalogTool.dtml?

Jonathan Corbet corbet-cmf@lwn.net
Fri, 11 May 2001 10:06:10 -0600

Being the masochistic, bleeding-edge sort of guy that I am, I did a "cvs
update" this morning which brought down the new "overview" changes.  I also
happen to be messing a bit with the catalog, and so was dismayed when
clicking on "portal_catalog" gave me an error:

	Error Type: AttributeError
        Error Value: _v_blocks

Happily for me, I've spent enough time banging my head against that
particular wall, and I know that this error *really* means that a DTML file
is missing.  Wouldn't it be nice if it said something like "file
such-and-such is missing", but, then, I'm a dreamer...

The offending file this time is explainCatalogTool.dtml.  Did somebody,
perhaps, forget a "cvs add"?

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net