[Zope-CMF] CMF Workflow implementation

Eden, Matthew Matthew.Eden@ccpace.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 13:40:12 -0400

I have been reading the "Creating a new Workflow" thread in the May
archives.  I am trying to implement a workflow in my CMF installation to
allow content submission, with subsequent review and approval, to our
intranet site (built on Zope), but I am having trouble understanding how to
implement the CMF Workflow module.

Per the "Creating a new Workflow" thread I have created a new product folder
in my Zope installation and called it newWorkFlow.  This folder contains
files __init__.py and newWorkFlow.py.  The __init__.py file simply imports
newWorkFlow.py.  The newWorkFlow.py file is a copy of the DefaultWorkflow.py
file included with the CMFCore product.

Specifically regarding the "Creating a new Workflow" thread: Where is the
"addWorkflowClass"?  I cannot find it in the WorkflowTool module.  Where in
the interface is the "Add Workflow" page?

In general I have been stumped in trying to implement a workflow.  Where do
I start?