[Zope-CMF] factory_type_information questions

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
Fri, 18 May 2001 20:54:11 -0500 (CDT)

marc lindahl wrote:

> > How do I tell the portal types factory system to use *my* product's
> > methods?
>
> Put your new skins in a different folder in portal_skins , then in
> portal_skins properties, put your new folder BEFORE the default folders in
> the list... usally, first or close to it.

My skins are currently Filesystem-based items and I'd rather not
have then loaded in front of the std skins in this case, to prevent
changing the behavior of all folders.  I'd rather they point to
the product's skins, and be able to override, but maybe that isn't
possible.

Thanks