[Zope-CMF] something wrong with portal_metadata tool

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 00:21:19 -0400

I think I fixed it.... of course it could use some more testing.  In
MetadataTool.py, change the following function:

    def updateElementPolicy( self
                           , element
                           , content_type
                           , is_required
                           , supply_default
                           , default_value
                           , enforce_vocabulary
                           , allowed_vocabulary
                           , REQUEST=None
                           ):
        """
            Update a policy for one of our elements ('content_type'
            will be '<default>' when we edit the default).
        """
        if content_type == '<default>':
            content_type = None
        spec = self.getElementSpec( element )
        policy = spec.getPolicy( content_type )
        policy.edit( is_required
                   , supply_default
                   , default_value
                   , enforce_vocabulary
                   , allowed_vocabulary
                   )
        spec.policies._p_changed=1  # added 2001/05/20 MSL tracker#274
        if REQUEST is not None:
            REQUEST[ 'RESPONSE' ].redirect( self.absolute_url()
               + '/elementPoliciesForm'
               + '?element=' + element
               + '&manage_tabs_message=Policy+updated.'
               )