[Zope-CMF] ie5.5/binary files -- multiple promptings to open from location

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 22 May 2001 05:38:29 +0100

On 21/5/01 7:02 pm, "alan runyan" <runyaga@thisbox.com> wrote:

[what a dreadful way to make your first post on the CMF list]

> btw: Mr Blobby is some bizarre british kid show I think.  I've been trying
> to find a Mr Blobby doll so if anyone knows where I can find one please
> email me ;)
>
> ~runyaga

As someone who is British, I would like to take this opportunity to
apologize for Mr Blobby, Noel Edmonds and (gad!) Crinkley Bottom.

I'm sure most people on this Sceptred Isle would agree.

[I promise my next post will be on topic].
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140