[Zope-CMF] ie5.5/binary files -- multiple promptings

Adam Davis adam@digicool.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 10:32:53 -0700

FYI, for those who don't feel like checking out a new copy from CVS, you can
apply a simple, one-line fix to CMFDefault/File.py: comment out the line

index_html = download

which directly precedes the final line of code.

This is the fix I applied to digicool.com which Alan mentioned. Thanx to
Martijn originally for the patch.

-Adam