[Zope-CMF] Calendar / Schedule within CMF

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 13:18:07 +0100

> Could someone be kind enough to show me:
>
> 1.	How to get the current logged User from the CMF.

You'll find the current skins useful for this kind of information.
Have a look in actions_box, for example, where it sets the logged in
user's name at the top like this:

          uname="isAnon and 'Guest'
                 or portal_membership.getAuthenticatedMember().getUserName()"

> 2.	How to return the Event within the CMF.

I'm not familiar with the CalendarTag, so I don't know what you mean
for this.  You usually get objects by id, like in any Zope product,
but I expect that's not what you mean...

seb