[Zope-CMF] How do I add common folders to Desktop of every user?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 13:14:20 -0400

You could also do the 'hard link' in a localFooter you put in each Member's
folder....

E.G. if you had

portal:
  commonfolders:
    f1:
    f2:
    f3:

Members:
  member1:
    index_html
    localFooter

In localFooter, cut and paste the code from folder_contents (that lists the
folder), and wrap it with

<dtml-with commonfolders>

</dtml-with>

note- I haven't tested this so the syntax might be wacky.  localFooter is a
DTML method you add via the ZMI.