[Zope-CMF] NameError using CMFPhotoAlbum on win32 w/latest builds

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 19:23:46 -0400

Do you have ZDebug installed?  (highly recommended).
email me the whole error page, let me look.

I had Zphotoalbum installed on my machine when I wrote it, so I'm not sure
if it'll work without it.  It should... but also, there might be a problem
creating a CMFPhotoAlbum outside a portal, since it's dependant on
(inherits) some portal stuff.