[Zope-CMF] Missing SkinnedFolder module in today's CVS

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Sat, 26 May 2001 11:56:26 -0400 (EDT)

Victorio Bentivogli <bentivog@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've downloaded CMF from CVS today and after installing it, I get
> the following error Traceback (CMFDefault Product):
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>  File "C:\ARCHIV~1\WEBSITE\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 528, in import_products
>    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
>  File "C:\ARCHIV~1\WEBSITE\lib\python\Products\CMFDefault\__init__.py", line 91, in ?
>    import Document, Link, NewsItem, File, Image, Favorite, SkinnedFolder
> ImportError: No module named SkinnedFolder
>
> any idea about how to solve this ?

My bad -- I had been fooling around with a more "skinnable"
folder, and got bits of it checked in by accident.  You can
either delete all references to it in CMFDefault/__init__.py,
or update your CVS (I just checked in a "try: ... except:"
hack to work around it).

Sorry for the trouble,