[Zope-CMF] NameError using CMFPhotoAlbum on win32 w/latest

jimbo jimbo@tacomaplace.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 23:05:57 -0700

here is the full zdebug info

An exception occurred in a DTML method or document.

Error type: NameError
Error value: CMFPhotoAlbum

Innermost method: /tacomaplace/CMFPhotoAlbum_add
Name not found or not allowed: CMFPhotoAlbum

Namespace Stack (innermost entry at top)
ID Type Contains name?
(N/A)  mapping with keys: ['document_id', 'document_title']  No
?  InstanceDict  No

Source of /tacomaplace/CMFPhotoAlbum_add with fault:

<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>Add CMFPhotoAlbum</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" LINK="#000099" VLINK="#555555">

<dtml-comment> We add the new object by calling the class in
                a with tag.  Not only does this get the thing
                added, it adds the new thing's attributes to
                the DTML name space, so we can call methods
                to initialize the object.
</dtml-comment>

<dtml-with "CMFPhotoAlbum.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">

  <dtml-comment>

     You can add code that modifies the new instance here.

     For example, if you have a property sheet that you want to update
     from form values, you can call it here:

       <dtml-call "propertysheets.Basic.manage_editProperties(
                  REQUEST)">

  </dtml-comment>

</dtml-with>

<dtml-comment> Now we need to return something.  We do this via
                a redirect so that the URL is correct.

                Unfortunately, the way we do this depends on
                whether we live in a product or in a class.
                If we live in a product, we need to use DestinationURL
                to decide where to go. If we live in a class,
                DestinationURL won't be available, so we use URL2.
</dtml-comment>
<dtml-if DestinationURL>

 <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(
       DestinationURL+'/manage_workspace')">