[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow variables -- setting then using as guards

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
9 Nov 2001 14:23:57 GMT

Workflow variables are actually "computed" variables which exist during
the whole life of the object in the workflow.

Why not instead have an attribute in your object, say "assigneduser"
(initially None, set by the managerial user) and some guard scripts that
check that assigneduser is the current user before allowing a transition?

	-- Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo SARL (Paris, France)