[Zope-CMF] Getting state title in DCWorklow

Matt Behrens matt.behrens@kohler.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:43:22 -0500

I built a workflow using symbolic names for states instead of the full
description I wanted to display.  The full description is in the states'
titles.

Is there any non-python-product way to retrieve that?  (Currently I'm
getting the state name with getInfoFor(container, 'state', '').)

If there isn't one, what's the recommended way to implement that
functionality so I can make up a patch?  I was thinking something like
getInfoFor(container, 'state/title', '')...

--
Matt Behrens <matt.behrens@kohler.com>
System Analyst, Baker Furniture