[Zope-CMF] CMFWiki

Larry J. C. Prikockis Larry J. C. Prikockis" <larry_prikockis@natureserve.org
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:56:50 -0500

realizing the CMFwiki is an unofficial and unsupported product, I was
wondering if anyone could tell me what's going wrong here.

I untarred the CMFWiki files into my products directory and restarted
Zope... CMFWiki comes up broken with the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/zoper/Zope-2.4.1-linux2-x86/lib/python/OFS/Application.py",
line 558, in import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/home/zoper/zope/lib/python/Products/CMFWiki/__init__.py", line 1,
in ?
    import CMFWikiPage
  File "/home/zoper/zope/lib/python/Products/CMFWiki/CMFWikiPage.py", line
36, in ?
    from Products.CMFCore.utils import _getViewFor
ImportError: cannot import name _getViewFor

For the record, I'm running Zope 2.4.1 and CMF 1.1
it *sounds* like others are getting this arrangement to work properly, so
I'm obviously doing something silly :-)

tia,
Larry