[Zope-CMF] constructContent ?

Jan Torben Heuer Jan-T@gmx.de
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:54:24 +0100

Ok, thanks for your further help.

I read a bit around CMF and found the constructContent Method in the CMF API
reference.

However it doesn't seem to work. I tried to port Jeffreys construction, but
they didn't seem to fit.

That is what I expect to work:
newitem=constructContent('News Item', container, id)

newitem shall be the object I created, so I could use its .editMetadata
method to update this.

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'constructContent' is not defined

Maybe I need a parent for this object? But what and why? Or is this a
namespace problem? (whatever means namespace, bzw. why so I need that?)

Hope you can help me again.

JT
--
Linux oder Windows? - das ist eine Entscheidung zwischen GPL und GPF !!