[Zope-CMF] How do you set up *your* CMF-only Zope site?

Carlson, Christopher W. Christopher.W.Carlson@saint-gobain.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:35:48 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C171E1.68AE7AD0

What's the most convenient method for setting up a Zope site whose home page
is a CMF site?  I remember seeing some documents that talk about virtual
hosting and URL rewriting, but those concepts are (currently) totally
foreign to me.  If that's the only way to do it, is there a gentle
introduction anywhere?

My site is hosted through Hurrah, if anybody has experience with doing such
a thing through them.

-- Chris Carlson

------_=_NextPart_001_01C171E1.68AE7AD0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>How do you set up *your* CMF-only Zope site?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>What's the most convenient method for setting up a =
Zope site whose home page is a CMF site?&nbsp; I remember seeing some =
documents that talk about virtual hosting and URL rewriting, but those =
concepts are (currently) totally foreign to me.&nbsp; If that's the =
only way to do it, is there a gentle introduction anywhere?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>My site is hosted through Hurrah, if anybody has =
experience with doing such a thing through them.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-- Chris Carlson</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C171E1.68AE7AD0--