[zope-CMF] HOW-TO for customize

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:53:25 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, george wrote:

> at http://cmfskins.zettai.net/ you'll find a sample skin (incomplete) that i
> customized. if you just want to go in and change the colors then its simple
> and the docs on cmf.zope.org will show you how. if you want to do more, it
> will take more time and the cmf skins site may help you but the best way is
> to dive in and see how everything works.
>
> (btw if you use that skin you may have to re-import the default methods. its
> still very rusty ;p)
May be my question is stupid but I'm quiet new to this stuff.
I tried to import the skin directly in my portal_skins folder, but
got the following error:

 Error Type: Bad Request
 Error Value: The id "portal_skins" is reserved.

What do you mean with "re-import the default methods".  Could you give
an step-by-step howto for brain-dead people like me?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

PS: Not to forget I like your skin much more than the default and like
    to start from this point!