[Zope-CMF] Members only Site

Heiko Stoermer heiko.stoermer@login-solutions.de
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:23:59 +0100

Hi,

I followed the information I found in the recent messages, but none worked.

We want to use CMF 1.1 (Zope 2.4.1) to build an intranet which shouldn't
allow access to anonymous users. I followed the instructions I found here and
allowed "View" and "Access contents information" to the root-folder and
disallowed everything for the CMF-folder.
No I have this redirection loop which prevents the access to the login_form.
The only chance to access the site is to allow these two permissions to the
CMF-folder too but then anonymous access is enabled.
Any idea?

Thanks and Regards,

Heiko
--
Heiko Stoermer
Project Manager                                     Login & Solutions AG