[Zope-CMF] Anyone interested in getActionsFor for portal_workflow?

Matt Behrens matt.behrens@kohler.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:07:27 -0500

Jeffrey P Shell wrote:

> So why not write a minimalist ActionsTool replacement for your app?  I
> do this all the time (more than I probably should).

Although that's a good idea for a 'one-off' solution, I don't feel that
the current status quo in the CMF of declaring almost everything private
is appropriate for a framework.  If something can be exposed safely, it
should be!  Might as well make it maximally useful.  That's why I wrote
this patch, and I'd be happy to do more, but it seems that it's not
wanted :-/

--
Matt Behrens <matt.behrens@kohler.com>
System Analyst, Baker Furniture