[Zope-CMF] CMFCalender and Events

tracey.monroe@philips.com tracey.monroe@philips.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:14:20 -0500

--=_alternative 0068AAD485256B10_=

Sorry for the question, but I am stuck.  I am new to Zope and CMF, so
please forgive if I am asking a common question.

I would like to add the "very nice" event content type that is on Dogbowl
to my local Zope site.  I have installed Zope 2.4.2, CMF 1.1, and
CMFCalendar 0.2a, and the Calendar Tag product.  But when I go to create a
content type, the Events content is not there.  Can someone please tell me
what I am missing here?  I know it is something stupid.
Thanks

Tracey Monroe

--=_alternative 0068AAD485256B10_=

Tracey Monroe<br>