[Zope-CMF] portal_membership.checkPermission('List portal members', member)

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
29 Nov 2001 13:31:15 GMT

checkPermission takes as parameters a permission and an object. You are
giving it a permission and a member object, which is not correct. Use:
	portal_membership.checkPermission('xxx', member.getHomeFolder())

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo SARL (Paris, France)