[Zope-CMF] Basic CMF information

Brian Sullivan brians@meetingbywire.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:46:12 -0400

I am examining CMF -- trying to evaluate the issues in modifying it to
my needs.

I am having trouble finding basic information about things like:

1) creating skins/different looks
2) modifying the content/ look/ format of different pages (specifically
the home page)
3) modifying membership information ( I would like to have members
information include much more than the basic information)
4) using discussion/news features
5) adding other features/products

Is there any good starting information ( I am not a python programmer
but do have a technical background) about doing things like this -- the
documentation I can find seems not to be complete or is out of date --
or starts with an assumption of knowledge that I don't have.