[Zope-CMF] Pending review broken?

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke@web.de
11 Oct 2001 09:28:17 +0200

Jan Ulrich Hasecke <janulrich.hasecke@web.de> writes:

> I discovered that seemingly _all_ members see the "Pendings review"
> link in their tool box!

This is not correct, sorry. I just joined the CMF with a new name, and
saw _no_ link to Pending review.

So now I got a vague idea, what could be the reason.

I have two accounts on that CMF. Say "admin" and "juh". "admin" is the
not a real member of the CMF but the superuser of the Zope Installation.

In the Zope Root Folder in
acl_user
there is "admin"

In the CMF Site Members Folder there is
"juh"

Now I wrote a document as "juh" (Member of CMF Site) submitted it,
logged out, logged in as "admin" (At the CMF Join page) and published
the document.

Maybe doing this with the same browser I mixed up something. But what?

Ciao!
juh

--
Roland Koch, Marc Dutroux und die BSE-Dividende
http://www.sudelbuch.de/2000/20001220.html