[Zope-CMF] AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role and local roles

Marc Fischer marcbpc@gmx.de
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:51:12 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I just noticed a little problem. In the index_html of my cmf site, I check a
link with the following command before displaying it:

<dtml-if "AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role('Manager')">
</dtml-if>

That works fine if the user has the original 'Manager' role. But If I assign
only the local role 'Manager' to him in the root of the cmf site - which
should do the same thing, I think -he does not get displayed the link!

Perhaps someone could help ...

Thank you, Marc

http://www.gmx.net

http://www.gmx.net