[Zope-CMF] Dreamweaver + Webdav, only little ideas

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:14:55 -0400

As I understand it, this problem is exactly why ZPT was invented.

Unfortunately, ZPT support for CMF is still a bit rough.  If you can
work with the CVS version of CMF and track evolving bug fixes, the
CMFDecor product provides ZPT skins (i.e. ZPT support) for the CMF.

Since it's so new, this is not the best documented area of the CMF...

--On Thursday, October 11, 2001 02:30:20 PM +0200 Samuele Brignoli