[Zope-CMF] FW: modifying Blark properties...

Larry Prikockis Larry_Prikockis@ABI.org
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:26:09 -0400

umm... I suppose the "listing item size" box on the weblog properties page
would do the trick... Next time I'll look more carefully (I *thought* I
did...) before asking

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Prikockis
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 6:01 PM
To: 'zope-cmf@zope.org'
Subject: modifying Blark properties...

hello...
 this ought to be simple, but it's eluding me... Using CMFOptions 1.11, how
would one go about modifying the main view of a Blark to only display say
the first 10 lines of each article (as a preview), rather than the whole
thing?

Essentially what I want is something that gives you a snippet of the whole
article and then provides a button (i.e., view) to see the whole thing.