[Zope-CMF] versioning doc in CVS

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:08:16 +0100

* Tres Seaver <tseaver@zope.com> [011016 13:13]:
> Being able to do versioning of content is one of the main sticks
> people beat us with (e.g., it is the feature we most often have to
> dance around in an RFP).  The document you found is a start at specifying
> what such versioning will look like.  It isn't on the radar for CMF 1.2,
> as it requires some help from the infrastructure.

[ Amusing image of ZC dancing around a pile of paper while people beat
you with sticks ]

So the document I found is really a set of use cases.  Will we be
seeing a proposal in the dogbowl soon?  Sorry to be a pain, but (a)
I'm really interested, and (b) AFAIK that's meant to be the process
(?)

cheers

seb.