[Zope-CMF] indexing again

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
17 Oct 2001 10:53:28 GMT

The reindexing of workflow-wrapped method is mainly a side-effect of the
need to get the new review_state (and other worlkflow variables)
reindexed.

IMO the object should do its reindexing, be it in edit() or setTitle()
or whatever. It's an object after all, it should be self-contained.

There may be performance constraints there, maybe a way to update only
some specific attributes of an object in the catalog would be useful
(currently an update just unindexes then reindexes all the object).

	-- Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo SARL (Paris, France)