[Zope-CMF] more unit tests

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:57:14 -0400

seb bacon wrote:

 > While making some changes, I've managed to break the test
 > test_otherFolderTypes,
 >  which tries to use invokeFactory from a non-PortalFolder.
 > portalfolder.normalfolder.invokeFactory is creating an object in
 > portalfolder rather than normalfolder.
 >
 > I'm not quite clear where the magic is which should be creating the object
 > in the normal folder, so I'm having a hard time tracking down exactly what
 > I've broken.  Any hints?

You aren't to blame here:  that test, which isn't included in the
'test_all' suite of the CMFCore/tests package, has never worked.  It
was added to demonstrate the reported bug (that 'invokeFactory' didn't
work in non-PortalFolders) but the bug was never squished.

The tests which are *supposed* to run are in 'test_all', and rolled
up into the top-level suite in 'all_cmf_tests'.