[Zope-CMF] Get list of published items that user has access to

Dave Lehman davelehman@loewen.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:17:15 -0500

Hmm... you're right-- the effective date does work for non-priviledged
users. Is this behaviour by design? I guess this is OK-- just a bit
unintuitive at first  blush.

Thanks for your quick response.

--dave