[Zope-CMF] Localization support in future versions ?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
23 Oct 2001 12:26:46 +0200

Hello,

I have created a multi lingual version of one of the portals I am
working on with the ZBabel product (which is a nice product btw.) ..

Everything works great but ...
What will happen with future versions of CMF ?

I have customized all the CMF script (login pages, view pages, etc.
etc.).

Wouldn't it be nice if the future versions of CMF came with support for
ZBabel or something ?

What I am concerned about is that all the customization I have made will
be outdated when the next version of CMF is released ....

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Our goal is to be the "Linux of Content Management".
This means Open Source, it means community...

    - Paul Everitt, Zope-CMF Mailing List