[Zope-CMF] Discussion item reply using plain text rather than structured text

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:51:53 -0400

> From: seb bacon <seb@jamkit.com>
>
> I have to agree that the stx rules are counterintuitive... is there a
> design reason for the inability to do a single-spaced line break, I
> wonder?

I second that wonder!

> Personally, I've changed my stx to do a <br> on single line breaks.

Can you post your change?

> However, I'm still not very happy with it, and rather than spend ages
> doing a fishbowl proposal, etc, I'm tending towards using a WYSIWYG
> widget for the majority of users (i.e. IE).  I think it will take me
> quite a while to come up with a STX I'm happy with.

Someone's got to do something...  it's really hard to deal with, and doesn't
form correctly under NS4.7, which could be NS's fault...