[Zope-CMF] Cookies... (newbie)

Richard Shebora rlist@apogee-tech.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:16:06 -0400

Hello,

I have a problem getting a cookie value to be accepted by an IF block.

The problem is that the cookie is coming back as a text value and is not
evaluated by the IF block.  If I specify the value as below it works fine
for testing.  If I don't use the paren's but "'3'" it does not work.  I
checked all the help I could find but am not seeing the solution.

I would greatly appreciate some pointers to the docs that describe the
correct way to get the cookie value as a numeric value.

Thanks
Richard

<dtml-var standard_html_header>

<dtml-let zope_logged_in="(3)">
<dtml-if expr="zope_logged_in > 2">
<center>
<dtml-var VehicleMakes>
<dtml-var VehicleModels>
</center>
<dtml-else>
<P><h3>You must login using the links on the right
</dtml-if>
</dtml-let>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>