[Zope-CMF] Problems installing CMF Dogbowl,

Jeff Hunt jhunt@dropkick.org
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:07:42 -0700

Hello,

I tried installing CMF Dogbowl on a fresh installation of Zope, but
wasn't able to succeed. For some reason, only one product was able to
install ("CMFTopic"), but the other two ("CMFCore" and "CMFDefault")
were unable to install. When I clicked on the link in the admin
interface in the Products section, it gives me this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 558, in
import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/home/zope/Products/CMFDefault/__init__.py", line 93, in ?
    import PropertiesTool, MembershipTool
  File "/home/zope/Products/CMFDefault/MembershipTool.py", line 111, in
?
    class MembershipTool (
Products.CMFCore.MembershipTool.MembershipTool ):
AttributeError: 'Products' module has no attribute 'CMFCore'

I really have no idea what's going on here. I'm usually pretty sharp in
a situation like this, but the error message just isn't verbose enough.

Does anyone happen to know why the products are not working, or what
this error message could possibly mean? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
Jeff

--