[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow

Joost van Lawick Joost van Lawick <joost@lawick.com>
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:05:48 +0200

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 09:03:36AM +0200, Stefan.Hintner@haufe.de wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have just finished setting up a workflow with DCWorkflow and now I
> need a little hint how to get started using it.
>
> I have heared different ways.
>
> First I was supposed to create a File-Type to attach the workflow to,
> second I am advised to create a product to do the same job.
>
> Now I am a bit confused!
>
> Is there anyone out there who can tell me what to do and how to do it?
>
> I am just learning by doing so I hope someone can get me going.
>
> Thanks everyone
>
> Stefan

I think you don't need to create a product. You can just use existing portal
types. You can just define your own workflow in de workflow tool and then
change 'Default' in the workflows tab of workflow-tool in the one you have
added. All default portal types now go through your own flow.

Joost

--
"A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line today.  The results blacked
out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."

--
Joost van Lawick
E: joost@lawick.com