[Zope-CMF] How do I "import" page generated on a different server?

Jens Hauser Jens Hauser" <hauser@jam-gmbh.de
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:36:08 +0100

Antwan,

once again: Thank you very much for your help. It works!

But you have to take care with the example. It uses a bad name for the
function name (webClient & web_client)!!!

BTW: Does anyone keep a FAQ up to date?

Best regards,
Jens Hauser