PageTemplate Error (was Re: [Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow version 0.4)

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
01 Sep 2001 11:58:20 -0600

On Fri, 2001-08-31 at 09:23, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> I've just posted version 0.4 of DCWorkflow.
>
> http://cmf.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/DCWorkflow-0.4.tar.gz/file_view
>
> With help from Ulrich, the implementation of workflow variables is now
> complete.  You can set up variable expressions on transitions and
> variable values on states.  Variables give you a *lot* of flexibility in
> workflows; try them out!
>
> It is now required that you have the PageTemplates product installed.

Crap. I can't seem to get PT to work. :(

I've tried the releases, I've tried the CVS verson. Nada. Here is what I
get:

===============
ImportError: cannot import name PageTemplate

------
2001-09-01T17:55:30 ERROR(200) Zope Couldn't install PageTemplates
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/Zope/Zope-2.4.0-src/lib/python/OFS/Application.py, line
657, in install_product
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
    (Info: PageTemplates)
  File
/home/Zope/Zope-2.4.0-src/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/__init__.py,
line 96, in initialize
AttributeError: 'Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate' module has no
attribute 'initialize'

I've looked at the source, and the method sure looks there to me. :(

Is it an issue with z2.4 and/or py2.1 ?